Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Cool New Trick

How cool is my kid??? Don't you wish you had one just like him? He just unloaded an entire load of laundry from the dryer and into the basket. Granted, it was a small load, but the only help I gave him was when I pushed the last few items from the back of the dryer to the front. He used to love picking up a sock if you dropped it, or loading things from the washer to the dryer, (that slowed things down a bit - pull it out of the washer, hand it to him, tell him to put it in the dryer, wait for him to do it, next piece . . . ), but now he's actually doing some work! We may keep him after all! Now, if I could get him to quit undecorating the tree as quickly as I decorate it, life would be a dream!




Here are some pictures of the "Help" I'm receiving with the Christmas tree.


1 comment:

The Reader said...

way to go, training him early. All my boys have started putting away their own laundry around age 3.

As for the tree, you just have to resign yourself to not having any ornaments on the bottom half. At least, that was our solution. Maybe Jimmy listens better...?